Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and forge relationships with new/prospective clients while applying the established “Code of Ethics”. Project a positive and professional image toward clients and the public at large.
- Project a positive and professional image toward clients and the public at large.
- Complete client computer, server, and network based LAN and WAN troubleshooting, repair and deployments as directed, to include appropriate documentation.
- Respond to Help Desk / Technical Support requests, on-site, remote, and on phone, as needed, to include appropriate documentation
- Prep network devices for installation with deployment team.
- Maintain required Technical Certifications as needed.
- Assist with In-house user Technical Support.
- Complete monthly training and webinars as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED
- Vocational School or some college courses
- Associate’s Degree, Trade or Technical School (preferred)
Required Skills and Experience:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+
- Be a self-starter, work independently and follow instructions.
- Experience in proper technical communication with customer / system user.
- Experience in proper research of technical issues and their resolutions.
- Experience in Help-Desk tools and proper documentation.
- Experience in the use of Multiple Operating Systems. – Windows, Linux, Mac
- Experience in PC / Server Hardware evaluation, configuration, troubleshooting, and testing.
Preferred Skills & Technical Certifications:
- Microsoft MCP
- PBX Phone, Computer Network, Copier, Fax, Various Software Packages, Various Test Equipment
- Lifting up to 70lbs to assist in product delivery.
- Occasional Over-time “As-Needed”