Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and forge relationships with new/prospective clients while applying the established “Code of Ethics”. Project a positive and professional image toward clients and the public at large.
- Project a positive and professional image toward clients and the public at large.
- Complete In-house PC based diagnosis, repair recommendations, and repairs as directed.
- Complete Help Desk / Technical Support tasks, in-person and on phone, as needed.
- Complete repair, support, and project related documentation. (Paper / Digital)
- Prep Domain based Network Installation with Network Engineering staff.
- Maintain required Technical Certifications as needed.
- Assist with In-house user Technical Support.
- Complete one (1) monthly online or workshop based technical training session.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- CompTIA A+
- Be a self-starter, work independently and follow instructions.
- Experience in proper technical communication with customer / system user.
- Experience in proper research of technical issues and their resolutions.
- Experience in the use of Multiple Operating Systems. – Windows, Linux, Mac
- Experience in PC / Server Hardware evaluation, configuration, troubleshooting, and testing.
Preferred Skills & Technical Certifications:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications
- CompTIA Network+, Microsoft MCP
- Use of Common Office systems and Equipment
- Experience in Help-Desk tools and proper documentation.
- Full-time and Part-time
- PBX Phone, Computer Network, Copier, Fax, Various Software Packages, Various Test Equipment
- Lifting up to 70lbs to assist in product delivery.
- Occasional Over-time “As-Needed”